The Platform for Advanced Scientific Computing Conference (PASC), includes a number of software-related events. Please join us there!
If you know of other events which should be featured here, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday - Minisymposium - Bridging the Software Productivity Gap for Weather and Climate Models. Part 1: MS02, Part 2: MS08
- Wednesday - Panel Discussion - PD01: Exascale and Beyond: Challenges in Productive and Sustainable Software
- Thursday - Minisymposium -
MS18 - Bringing Scientific Applications Written in Fortran to the Exascale Era: How Software Engineering Can Help to Fill the Gap
- Thursday — Poster — CSM09 – Helping You Improve Software Sustainability and Development Productivity: An Overview of the IDEAS Project
- Friday — Minisymposium — MS55 – Towards Sustainable Scientific Software through Better Engineering, Development, Documentation, Publication and Curation